National Hot Rods
Nick Thomas Trophy
2.0 Hot Rods
Bone Builders Ninja Karts
1300cc Stock Cars
Sponsored by Whip St. Motors
National Saloon Stock Cars
The Eaton Family Trophy
East Anglian Championship
Event Start:- 9.30am (Both Days)
Race Start:- 12pm (Both Days)
2022 Spedeweekend Camping
Spedeworth/Incarace are pleased to announce that camping will be available at Foxhall Heath Stadium, Ipswich for the 2022 Spedeweekend.
It is important that before planning to stay with us you read and fully understand the following points before booking your camping with us.
- All camping bookings MUST be done in advance by calling our head office on 01252 322920. No bookings can be taken on the day. It is strictly advanced booking only.
- Price per unit is £30.00 per night payable at time of booking. Your vehicle registration number will also be required when booking.
- No entry to site will be permitted on Friday 1st July after 8.30pm.
- All units will be required to carry a 6kg fire extinguisher.
- Spectator caravan / motorhomes only. No spectator tents are permitted.
- No vehicles are permitted to remain on site overnight unless pre-booked and marked on arrival.
- Un-marked vehicles WILL be towed away by the contracted recovery company who will be patrolling the site.
- No camp fires or disposable barbecues are permitted.
- All rubbish must be bagged and placed in the bins provided or taken home with you.
- Toilet and waste water discharge MUST be emptied in stillages provided. Anybody found to leave waste on the heath will be fined £500 and banned from all stadiums until the fine is paid. Any type of waste left on the heath may cause the stadium to be shut down.
- No loud music is permitted except at the licenced bar within the stadium. Music maybe played at a sensible level at your unit but must be turned off by 11.45pm.
- Security will be patrolling the site throughout the night. Any reports of incidents around your unit will result in action taken against you. Each unit is responsible for the people included with it and surrounding it.
Please ensure that you are able to adhere to the above rules prior to booking your unit in with us as it is vitally important to the future of the stadium that everyone plays their part in the correct way.
We look forward to seeing all drivers, spectators and staff at the 2022 Spedeweekend in the sunshine at the home of the National Hot Rod World Final!